VitalPatch® is a cutting edge wearable biosensor.
MediBioSense utilises this technology in MBS HealthStream and client bespoke mobile applications and can supply the disposable patches direct.
The VitalPatch® has received FDA clearance for sale in the US and regulatory approval (CE Mark) for distribution in EU.
The VitalPatch® biosensor includes a single use, disposable patch. The VitalPatch® has the same accurate vital signs and biometric measurements as HealthPatch® MD.
VitalPatch® detects the following vital signs and biometric measurements –
- Single-Lead ECG
- Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Variability
- Respiratory Rate
- Skin Temperature
- Body Posture including Fall Detection/Severity
- ECG electrodes to detect heart rate
- 3-axis MEMS accelerometer to detect motion
- Thermistor to detect skin temperature
- Gentle Grade: silicone adhesive, low skin stress during removal, recommended for low activity, low perspiration levels & low humidity levels, may be reapplied to dry skin
- Active Grade: hydrocolloid adhesive, recommended for moderate to high activity, moderate perspiration & moderate humidity levels, single use adhesive
- 11 g Adhesive Patch with integrated Sensor Module
- 115 x 36 x 8 mm
- Disposable zinc air battery
- Battery life of 3 days with ECG and 4 days without ECG
- Fully disposable/recyclable
- VitalPatch® is particulate & water resistant (IP24, IP27)
- Operating Temperature: 10-40 deg C
- Storage Temperature: 0-40 deg C